Our product range includes a wide range of Zinc Sulphate such as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate, Zinc Sulphate Heptahydrate, Zinc Sulphate Hepta Hydrate, Zinc Sulphate Mono, Zinc Sulphate Hepta, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 33% and many more items.
Product Description :
- Zinc Sulphate is a major source of Zinc supply to crops. Zinc Sulphate is utilized in multi industrial applications such as Pharmaceutical, Inorganic and Chemical Industries.
- Zinc Sulphate powder is highly soluble in water. Available in different grades, Zinc Sulphate is packed in air-tight packages as to avoid contamination.
- Grade - Agriculture Grade
- Pharma Grade
- Product Name - Zinc Sulphate Mono Hydrate
- Parameters Specification Product Zinc Sulphate Mono Hydrate Zinc Contents 33 % Min Purity 99 % to 104 % Identification Complies Physical Appearance Pale Pinkish Powder Solubility Soluble in water & Insoluble in Ethanol ( 95%) Iron 1% Max Mn 0.3% Max Heavy Metals0.15% Max pH4.4 to 5.6
- The hydrates, especially the heptahydrate, are the primary forms used commercially.
- The main application is as a coagulant in the production of rayon.
- It is also a precursor to the pigment lithopone.
- Zinc sulfate is used to supply zinc in animal feeds, fertilizers, and agricultural sprays.
- Zinc sulfate, like many zinc compounds, can be used to control moss growth on roofs.
- It is used as in electrolytes for zinc plating, as a mordant in dyeing, as a preservative for skins and leather and in medicine as an astringent and emetic.