As a famed name in the industry, buyers can stay rest assured for on-time delivery as we are supported by modern facilities. Interested buyers can purchase Anti Dusting Oil from us in bulk and retail, as we are its reputed supplier. Antidusting Oil Approx. Rs 60 / Litre Get Best Quote
Product Description : Anti Dusting Oil is a major deterrent to the dusting problem, which is commonly found with many powdered dyestuffs , Cement Industries.
Technical Specifications :
- Aspect - Light yellow, clear liquid Sp.gr.at 30% - 0.875
- Emulsion stability - White stable emulsion for 24 hours
- pH (10%) - 7 +-0.5
Application Method :
- Anti Dusting Oil is an excellent de-dusting Oil for all classes of dyestuffs and pigments. The Oil is generally added to the dyestuff during the grinding or blending operations in amounts varying between 0.5% to 1.0% on the weight of type dyestuff.
- In the dedusting application of disperse dyes, the Oil is usually added in the ballmill. The concentrated dye and diluents are mixed together and the mill is run for some time.
- The slowly spray X% of Anti Dusting Oil and continue mixing. The quantity of Oil added has to be determined separately for each dyestuff in production scale as the condition of production cannot be well reproduced on the laboratory scale. Anti Dusting Oil is most effective with dyes that are not soluble in the Oil.
Dusting test for dyes :
- Material - Measuring cylinder 1000cc - 1 wire support · 1 Pipette 50cc with rubber bulb
- Mixture of acetone/water 1:1
- Procedure - 5g dyestuff taken in cylinder
- Filter paper stuck to the wire support (soft side up) and moistened with 0.3cc acetone/water