Clients' security is what we are concerned about and to eliminate this issue, we use leading technologies to make online and offline payments. From the point of view of marketing, shipping, and handling, our products are securely packed in top-grade supplies using ultramodern packaging machines. The packaging is extremely reliable. Providing you the best range of Borax Decahydrate such as Sodium Borate, Borax and Borax Decahydrate Granular with effective & timely delivery.
Product Description :
- Borax Decahydrate - Disodium Tetraborate Decahydrate - Sodium Borate Na2B4O7·10H2O CAS No. 1303-96-4
- Purity of Na2B4O7·10H2O % - 99.9% Min - B2O3 % - 36.9-38.2 Borax Decahydrate Technical Granular is a free-flowing, white, crystalline product .
- Borax Decahydrate is the refined form of natural sodium borate.
- Composed of boric oxide (B2O3), sodium oxide, and water, it is a mild, alkaline salt, white and crystalline, with excellent buffering and fluxing properties.
- Available in powder or granular form, Borax Decahydrate is an important multifunctional source of B2O3, particularly for processes in which the simultaneous presence of sodium is beneficial.
- Soap and detergents Borax Decahydrate is incorporated in many cleaning products as a pH buffering agent, to aid in the emulsification of oils, and as a gentle abrasive.
- Borax Decahydrate is added to powdered hand soaps to remove medium to heavy soils encountered in industrial operations. It is gentle to the skin, yet highly effective in removing dirt.
- Borax Decahydrate is added to formulations to clean hard surfaces such as metals, glass and ceramics.
- Personal care products Borax Decahydrate is used in cosmetics, toiletries and pharmaceuticals.
- In contact lens solutions, it is used in conjunction with boric acid as a gentle cleaner and buffering agent.
- Borax is also used as a crosslinking agent to emulsify waxes and other paraffins used as a base for lotions, creams and ointments.
- Metallurgical fluxes The ability of Borax Decahydrate to dissolve metal oxides is exploited in the recovery of metals such as brass, copper, lead and zinc from scrap or smelting slag.
- Corrosion inhibition Borax Decahydrate is incorporated in many aqueous systems requiring corrosion inhibition. It protects ferrous metals against oxidation